Pages

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Does New Hampshire Zag When Iowa Zigs?

Both of the winners of Iowa didn't do nearly as well in New Hampshire. In Huckabee's case that was a foregone conclusion, I know. But still I wonder if there isn't a little bit of willfulness in the NH primary voter...if NH results fall in line with those from Iowa, doesn't that make NH just a little less special? And it seems like NH residents, or at least primary voters, actually, the whole darned state, is quite enamored with their special place in the presidential race.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link man! I'll add yours to my blogroll as well.

    I heard that the winner of the Iowa primaries has never been elected President. I have not researched as to whether or not that is true or not.

    I hope it is Edwards vs. Gulliani but I don't think that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically caucuses, not primaries. Anyway, not true: http://rakesprogress.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/the-power-behind-iowas-caucuses-they-pick-winners/

    ReplyDelete