Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Does New Hampshire Zag When Iowa Zigs?

Both of the winners of Iowa didn't do nearly as well in New Hampshire. In Huckabee's case that was a foregone conclusion, I know. But still I wonder if there isn't a little bit of willfulness in the NH primary voter...if NH results fall in line with those from Iowa, doesn't that make NH just a little less special? And it seems like NH residents, or at least primary voters, actually, the whole darned state, is quite enamored with their special place in the presidential race.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link man! I'll add yours to my blogroll as well.

    I heard that the winner of the Iowa primaries has never been elected President. I have not researched as to whether or not that is true or not.

    I hope it is Edwards vs. Gulliani but I don't think that will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically caucuses, not primaries. Anyway, not true: http://rakesprogress.wordpress.com/2007/11/20/the-power-behind-iowas-caucuses-they-pick-winners/

    ReplyDelete