I hate needless repetition of words. It's a waste of time, but for me it is even worse than that--it is positively mind-dulling.
- Church services which constantly re-instruct in the minute particulars of the program, each and every service, just in case there is a new person who can't read or learn by observation.
- Warning sections in any kind of instructions.
- Answering machine announcements, for the first 15 years of their existence.
- Introductions to weekly TV shows.
- Almost any mandatory, computer-based corporate training.