Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Music with Photos

As noted, I like seeing my home photos as a slideshow on my HDTV. With slideshows, I have noticed that even canned music which is not thematically related in any way, nor timed to the photo transitions, livens things up. So it seems like a really cool feature for slideshow software would be for the software to read a song and then create the transitions in rythym to the music. I am sure this is out there in some higher-end product, I just don't see why it hasn't migrated to the mainstream.

1 comment:

  1. I actually make one movie each year with the movies and photos we took that year. Music is the key, some scenes need it some don't, but the photo sections need it.

    I use Pinnacle Studio but you could do it using the free "movie maker" on your if it's just photos and music.

    ReplyDelete